Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 17, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Of Despair and Dragons. (Onyx Ashes and me)  (Read 2635 times)

Offline Onyx Ashes

Re: Of Despair and Dragons. (Onyx Ashes and me)
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2017, 12:59:30 PM »
"zii do brod fen reyzan, Erei laat vokulin los krinaan. Nol tul unbeaten hil, fen do zii fent lif. Erei ruz praan fent ni kos lost, Erei hin fen los ironclad. nol paal ahrk sivaas hi fent kos, Erei gol ahrk od los usnutiid. Hin kopraan ahrk hah fen kos, Orofaal nol oblaanvu laag. Ahst soviis do vorey, nol naan tol aal kos zeymah. Ok sil govey nol faal, Daar fent kos fee. Erei pah lost paid, nol jul wah miil ahrk kiir kriin. " Her voice quiet. almost as if she found a moment of peace. The words were his and the laguage, as old as time itself, was hers. Her head was slightly hung and her eyes closed. She would not look the dead in the eyes. She would, however, give them voice. As she repeated the last of his song a thick mist appeared as if called from the air. Light could not disuade it's approach as it all but ignored the flames and heat of the fire. Surrounding them it seems more intent to cover those dead that had appeared. It took them one by one, but they did not vanish nor did they feel pain. Instead they were granted something slightly more than bodies of shadow and vapor. Bodies made from the mist itself as a very heavy bank of it rolled in around the flame.
"dilon lingrah ustiid Zu'u ofan hi zul. dilon lingrah ustiid Zu'u ofan hi ankid. Hin stories vofun ahrk hin vaarnufaaz kiin rahgot. Het mu nu stories wah fun. Nunon fah daar vulon aal hi nahwan. Zeim nuzuk do wuth zeim suleyk vofun Zu'u, fah daar vulon, vos hin dinok wah unfold. Het dii zul tol nii aal bodiir wah hi hin us thus do dinok daal hi wah niil zos. ." Now she sounded almost strained. It was an old magic. One nearly forgotten to all, but the eldest of dragons and passed to her through that of her father. It drew from her. Much energy was being expended and she was already tired from the day. "I cannot hold them here for long." This mist is powerful and will not last, but a short time. See your dead as they were in life. here them as if they stand before you in life." She had to focus so she refrained from speaking any further. he would have little time to greet those he sought. To those that meant harm? The mist would not allow them purchase in this world. Their intent would be known as they possess a different appearance that would reflect their reasons for being here. Slightly contorted or even haggered in appearance.

Offline Arashi_kuriyami

• Elder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Yiffs: 8
  • Greetings and salutations!!
  • Awards: Attended the first FW Event Night 10/12/16
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2017, 06:46:09 PM »
His ear's twitched, not understanding her language. Instead he sipped his tea watching the dead souls gather.  He sipped his tea, setting down his now empty bowl. Taking a quiet moment to reflect on his failures.
 He noticed it first, That thick mist that covered the valley and mountains at night. Watched as the souls took on a more misty form, It was only then could he pick out individuals he knew in life. A soft huff escaped the panthers lips as he stood up.  Old friends, villagers, even family gathered. Smiles greeted the panther, All but a few.
  There misty pantherous forms turning into something more sinister. 13 in total taking a more demonic form. He noticed that these 13 were retreating slowly as if forced by some unseen force.
 His head swiveled as he heard Ciryn's voice speak in a language he understood. He gave her a little node before moving off. The sea of mist and shadow bodies parted for the panther, forming an entrance that lead into a tight circle. Only two furs stood there, one a male the other female. Their hands joined as they waited, Arashi's hand trembled as he stood before them and kneeled. His voice quiet as he spoke.
 Their misty mouths moved as the replied. Stepping forward each put a hand on either side of the panthers shoulder, The rest of the village moved in. Setting paws on Arashi's body, those that could not put hands on those that could. Until the entire village was tight in a circle.
  For a moment there was only silence, That was dissipated by hundreds of whispers at once. In a language only the Arashi could understand.  Almost all at once All the voices were silenced as those that touched the panther disappeared. Circle by circle they returned from whence they came.
  All but one, A single female stood before the panther. They said nothing as they gazed at each other until finally she too disappeared. Leaving only the 13 demons that stayed far from the panther. Looking down at him in disdain.
  Arashi's hand curled up into a fist as he glared back, Turning he returned to the little shrine. Touching Ciryn on the shoulder..
 "Enough..Thank you..."
 The panther slide the screen doors shut, He looked upon the cloaked statue a moment. Deciding for the last time if Ciryn was here as a gift, or curse. He blinked as he sat back down. Noticing a certain bit of resemblement between the statue and this dragoness before him. He knew he could not break this curse alone, This path would be dangerous for them both.
  "I have little to offer and no right to ask. Will you help me break this curse"?
We Are what we are taught. Who are you to judge one such as I?

Offline Onyx Ashes

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2017, 03:01:10 AM »
"They haunt you. All 13. You gave them the power and only you can take it from them." She stirred from her spot nearest the flames, but he would see nothing. That cloak was loving this fight. The light was still forced back from within the hood. "However....the power they have gained is now greater than that which you, alone, can muster. These demons....something about them.....nothing here can avail you against them. Here you will only feed them." Slowly the mist rolled away. vanishing back to the thin air that it came from almost as quickly as it had come. Any images he may percieve faded away as soon as the mist relinquished it's touch upon them. " I do not know what help I can offer you, though it seems our paths have intertwined somehow. I will do what I am able....for now" It was the best she would offer for now. Turning slightly toward him as she spoke.

Offline Arashi_kuriyami

• Elder
    Attack Member
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2017, 07:43:50 PM »
His hands rubbed his mouth and face before he squatted by the fire. his paw rubbing the back of his neck. The panther blew out a breath as he looked into the fire.  His appetite lost, Instead he poured himself a cup of tea. Wishing that it was something much stronger than mere water and leaves.
 She was right of course, There was no point in staying here. It was wasting time, A luxury he was not willing to pay the price of.  The panther's ears twitched. He was comforted to know that he wouldn't be facing this monumental challenge alone, At least not at first.
  The panther got off his knee's Moving about he picked at the solid floor. Removing a wood panel he brought out maps. Unrolling them he picked threw a few. 
  "They teach us at children about Our village, and the stirrings of ages.  I found recorded in our history about the origins Of what was. They say the start of the Koga and iga history stem from one dojo. If all our teachings are there. Then there might be a reverse, If we can find the one the runs that dojo Or even that place we might be able to find someone to help us?
 His claw tips slid over paper as he found the village. "It's a ways away. Almost 2 fortnight by foot, We could cut time by cutting through the forest, Taking a boat from this river pass and ride the rest of the way. 1 Fortnight that way, But there are villages and a few major cities along the way. " He looked up from the map.
 "It's the only thing I have, Unless you know a place we can find out more"? The panther sat down the map, moving to sit next to her. "What say you"?

Offline Onyx Ashes

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2017, 05:58:43 PM »
"I do not suppose we have any other choice. Staying here will avail us nothing. I cannot change into my real form anyway. The spell I cast exacts a very heavy toll. My magic is drained. for now I am trapped in this material form." She was sounding a tad weak now. As if a wound was sapping her strength. Not far from the truth either. That spell was still leeching from her. Though the mist was gone it was still in effect "arcane magic like that is..strong..and I am not really able to use it as well....as I should be." Struggles to stand back up. She gets to her feet feeling a little wobbly. He may or may not notice right away that her heavy cloak seems to be....well getting weaker as well. The hood is no longer able to hide her face. She turns her head to face him. Those blue eyes are very intense as they gaze on him. Clearly the hood was no longer hiding her feathers. Smooth, nearly flawless scales glinting lightly in the flickering light of the fire. Dark grey, almost black, scales wrapped around the upper portion of her head with a lighter shade, like ash, along her chin and lower jaw. A few lockes of blue and siver colored hair feel from her head lightly bewteen her eyes. Small nostrils, set to the edges of her rounded snout, flared as she took a deep breath. She reached up with small hands to take back the hood hiding her curved white horns. They ran from the top of her skull outward along the width of her head and curved downward at first then curl back up a bit to a sharp tip on either. She seems to struggle less as the hood came down and the cloak lost alot of it's darker color becoming more of a silver. her hair is shoulder length and shines even in the dim light with silver and blue randomly mixed in. The cloak itself was also a spell and it was wearing off. In fact the thing was shrinking up. becoming less a cloak and more a shawl. Under that? She wore nothing, but her naked scales. Those dark grey scales ran from head to toes along her sides and back with a flawless ash color all down her from side to her inner thighs and the underside of a very long and curled tail. She was petite in shape. Modest breasts, with striking curves at her sides and rear  and all while standing at a modest 5' 9"in height. She was maostly naked and did not seem bothered by it in the least. Natural state for a dragon was to be nude anyway. "I am a Mist Dragon. I told you my name. I was sne t here by my....Mistress....to look into odd magics at play. Some...power seems to be eminating from this region. Something dark." She hung on the word "mistress" a bit like it left a bad taste in the mouth. Her eyes were locked on him. never did they waver for a second. Was she sizing him up? Could he tell? She was. She wanted his reaction to seeing her like this. It would reveal both his intent and his resolve and she kind of liked to tease. She reaches up and slowly brushes the hair from between her eyes with her little claws. her feet had small claws as well.

Offline Arashi_kuriyami

• Elder
    Attack Member
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2017, 03:41:16 AM »
The panther put down his map, His ears flicked as he simply listened to her speak. He could not deny nore demote her powers, truth was it was beyond his understanding. So he simply just believed, nothing more nothing less.
 Before he knew it he was reaching out to steady her, but noticed that she seemed well enough. Those cold blue eyes of his fallowed her just in case, ready to catch her if need be. His eyes widened just a little as he noticed the change of her cloak.
 Arashi hated magic, But also realized how valuable it could actually be. The panther met her gaze head on.  It had been ages since he had seen a women, much less a naked one.  It was his eye's that lowered first.
 He had not met a dragon kin yet, At least that what he assumed she was.  He wondered If those scales that hugged her body so close offered any protection. Did she say this was just her "material" form? He had a lot of questions. Probably Just as many as he did, the panther rolled up the map.
 Yet his mind was on other things, Smooth strong muscles under scales. He wondered what they felt like...
 He shook his head clearing his thoughts as he cleared his throat. Moving behind the statue he pulled out a thick stuffed Futon and blankets and pillows.
 "It's late.."
   She must be as tired as he was, Finding himself looking at her nipples he tried not to look at her. Once more he cleared his throat.
 "It's late.. you should get some sleep"
  With a quick hop the panther was in the rafters, content to sleep above the door in some sort of hammock he had set up there. He covered himself with a blanket and rolled over.

Offline Onyx Ashes

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2017, 01:37:21 AM »
Oh she soaked it up. The leering that is. She wasm if anything, slightly vain. Most all dragons were. She honestly didn't mind it though thankful he didn't try anything beyond the staring. She merely huffed as he vanished into the rafters. "left to the cold" She thought to herself. Well..not really. She did have the warmth of the fire and that was about all she needed anyway. A few more logs tossed in and it would hold to morning. She would nestle up right next to it and be able to warm herself quite adequetly tonight. One good night ought to give her back most of what she would need to face the day and the road ahead. Alying out she can just make out his position above her. Gods she must be tired or half out of her mind. Finding herself wondering what he would do if she...were...to...join...him.... That last little thought was really the last as she just could not remain awake any further. It was late and it had been a long day. She totally forgot about Oracle again........

Offline Arashi_kuriyami

• Elder
    Attack Member
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2017, 06:34:55 PM »
Despite the silence he was unable to sleep at first. Laying there his hand moved to cradle his head. The panther's ears twitched as he listened to the silence. Eye's closed as he simply just relaxed. It had been a long time since he last heard the silence.
 As long as he could remember he had heard the soft thump of beating hearts. Thousands of them, All of them...
  Those sounds had plagued him many nights, Almost driving him mad. The panther turned slightly to watch her sleep, she had passed out so quickly. For a moment he was jealous of her, For someone to sleep so soundly. Turning in his sleep, he closed his eyes. There would be much to do in the morning, and he planned on being up early.
  Restful sleep was something Assassin's lacked, there was always someone or something that was out to get you. instead he fell into a light meditative sleep. Able to wake up at a moments notice.

Offline Onyx Ashes

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2017, 11:47:53 PM »
Oracle had been forgotten once more. It was an easy oversite. Oracle never forgot though. It was not in Oracle's nature to forget anything. For instance. Oracle had seen a lonely moth fluttering about upon the path earlier today. Such a small thing would be noticed and merely forgotten within that same instance, but not to Oracle. It had gone off to find the moth having wondered where the tiny creature had gotten too in the hours past. Oracle had not forgotten the Panther either, but he was not of interest. That lonely little moth was. It had sought something. What was it? Where would it be found? Moving as nothing more than a slight breeze in passing Oracle searched the direction the Moth was seen in. It happened upon a small glade some distance from where the panther was. In the glade sat a batch of wild flowers. They were of many hues and sizes. Upon the tallest sat a small, white shape. Here, upon the tallest of these, sat the moth. Bathede in the light of the moon it sat/ It wings slowly moved, but it did not attempt to fly. Oracles wafted around it. Under it and over it. The small creature refused to do more than sit there. Oracle watched it a bit. Oracle was watching it die. The moth had wished to spend it last few hours in this world free. To fly as far as it could before it's time was done. So it found itself here. In the peace of the glade. Nothing to snatch away it lasy precious moments, but time itself. Here it seemed to be alone, but....it was not. Others had come. They sat around the glade as if coming to pay homage to the Moth upon the flower in the glade. Oracle was still and always silent as the moth left this world. Oracle manifested next to it. Another Moth. Vibrant and tiny as the Moth, himself, had been when his life was new. Oracle's new wings flitted against a cool breeze and shimmered, ever so slightly, against the light of the full moon overhead.
With a quick flit and a silent flap Oracle was airborn and danced about the Moth that lay silent upon the flower in the glade. Oracle would not forget even a life as small and as brief as his. The others, those that had gathered, also took to the wind and joined Oracle who flitted and flapped about the glade. Oracle then radiated with all colors and hues. They danced acrossed the flitering wings and the others drew closer, 100s of them, called by what they saw. Oracle drew them away. Drew them so the Moth could rest in peace. It's life lived and it's spirit free. Away they all went. Lead by the shimmer and shine of Oracle's colors and hues. Away to the temple where the Panther lay and the dragon slept. Silent and unnoticed they would flit about the crackling flames, round and about, and up to the ceiling where they would be safe. Safe until the morning light. Oracle's voice whispered upon the wind.
"A moth ate a word. To me it seemed,
A marvelous thing when I learned the wonder.
That a worm had swallowed, in darkness stolen,
The song of man, his glorious sayings,
A great man's strength; and the thieving guest,
Was no whit the wiser for the words it ate."
Down below those many watching eyes the dragon stirred. Peaceful slumber but briefly disturbed. A mumble and a turn saw end to that as the fire crackled and silent wing flitted in the slowly dying light of the flame..........

Offline Arashi_kuriyami

• Elder
    Attack Member
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2017, 05:56:00 AM »
His ears flipped as he woke, Turning slightly his arm resting over his eyes as he just listened. Slowly he took a breath, letting the sound soak in. His tongue brushed over his fangs, still tasting last nights meal on them.
  This was normal for him, The quiet sounds of the mountain wind. The chirp of crickets and the sound of the wood shifting that formed this little hut. He was used to the sound of the beating hearts, It was almost comforting in a way. It was the sound of some far of person living it's life.
  This woke the panther with a start, His lightning blue eyes opened. The thought of a nap leaving his mind. Quietly he rolled out of his hammock, His hands and feet hitting the ground in a barely a sound. Fuck! It was cold. The panther drew a few pieces of wood adding it to the fire. At least the kettle water was still kinda hot, He poured himself a cup mixing it with a few crushed brown beans and herbs. Urgh! It was bitter but good, in its own nutritious and medicinally way.
 A thick sigh escaped the panther as he sipped silently, Ciryn was still asleep. The panther watched her a moment, He knew people were different when they were asleep. So he read her like he did everything else. Taking only a moment to observe, hot cup in hand.
  Her body was almost languid and relaxed, She must be used to being safe.  She didn't sleep with a weapon either, He wondered if it was because she put so much trust in her magic.
  Those eyes of his roamed her body as they did last night. Shapely legs, Strong core, Well formed shoulders. She was almost built like a fighter. Yet those curves she held spoke of dexterity and movement. Those eyes of his focused on her hands. Her claws seemed clean, The panther rubbed his fingers together.
  Was Ciryn hands soft? Did they have any callouses? Can dragons even get callouses?
 The panther turned sliding the door open, Watching as false dawn barely lit the sky. He sat there cross legged, thinking always thinking.
   There was still so much he didn't understand, he wondered the extent of her powers. Magic was not something he knew how to judge and weigh in it's usefulness.
 No, the only thing the panther understood was strength, skill and steel. It was easy for him to understand, far less complicated. The panthers steps made no sound as he crossed the room, Sliding that hidden panel that lead into another.
  Here was the armory, filled with tools of death and life.  It was these that he knew well. It was here that he understood the most. The panther gathered his things, Piles of useful stuff lay on the floor. The panther filled his pack, Grasping things that would be useful on the journey.
 Once that was done, he took one last look around the room. anywhere and everywhere there was space on the wall. it read "how much is enough". As if some tortured soul chanted this over and over.
 He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath he released it slowly. "Just one more..." He whispered to himself, He had been alone to long.
  With so many people wanting him dead, He knew they faced difficult odds. However there where things he could do to lessen the threat. The panther returned to the fire, scooping some of that ash into a bowl. He mixed it with some fowl smelling liquid, Slowly he worked the pistol and mortar grinding the ingredients together. All the while letting the dragoness sleep, The panther assumed she needed it.

Offline Onyx Ashes

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2017, 10:47:37 PM »
The dragon sat almost bolt upright in what appeared to be some knee jerk reaction. Wasn't that she had been started, but more that was just the way she would wake up. "What the..." Sniffs the air. "Where is that foul odor coming from? Looks around as her eyes begin to adjust to the sudden inlet of light. They lock upon the panther. "You are up already? What time is it?" Not so much as a yawn she stood up and gave herself quite the stretch still quite naked. looks up seeing what appeared to be 100s of moths milling about the ceiling with one in particular directly above them. "Where have you been?" Hands on hips addressing the colorful moth and it's many friends. "Vanish without any trace all night and now this? Oracle!" Gruff voice. The colorful moth merely twitched it's wings though it remain where it was quietly. The dragon snorts and shakes her head. Gaze now turns to the panther. "Good morning to you." Half turning to face him with the sun glinting off her scaled hide. "perhaps you have some form of clothing I could.....borrow? I would just use the cloak, but I need to conserve what magic I have. or I could remain like this if you prefer?" Raising an eyeridge at him sceptically.

Offline Arashi_kuriyami

• Elder
    Attack Member
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2017, 03:35:56 AM »
His hand paused in mid stroke of the pistol. Looking up at the dragoness as she sat bolt up right. The panther blinked a few times just taking it in.
 "What? oh." He sniffed the fine ground up greasy powder "It's probably The oil in this mixture."
 The panther put the mortar to the side, Allready he was getting bombarded with questions. That meditative sleep was just enough for his body. However his mind was still tired. He took a sniff of his strong bitter drink.
 "Well it's not the buno, Least I don't think so." He sniffed the coffee, Smelled good to him anyways. He took a minute to swallow before answering the rest of her questions.
 "Hmmmm, yes" He took a moment to measure his hand between the sun and the earth. "About one hand, I'd say sometime after 7 am".
  Finishing his drink he began to mess with the stuff in the mortar, Rubbing the greyish paste into his fur. He was careful to work it into his crimson hair.
 The stuff, seemed to give his fur a greyish silver hue. This made it easier not to look like a panther. The smell alone would hide his scent.  His eyes fallowed hers as he spotted all those moths just about the same time she saw them.
 How the hell did so many moths just appear from no where? He was full of questions. Mostly how the hell did he miss them during the night? And who the hell was Oracle? He didn't catch the scent of anything in particular. This just seemed to confuse the panther more, however his face didn't show it.  As if he dealt with this kind of trivial matter on a daily bases.
 "Good morning to you as well." There was a strange reaction though, A little smirk played on his lips as he watches her stretch. Fingers working that oily stuff into his fur.   He debated for a minute about letting her wonder about naked. Wouldn't that be a site to see, That smirk grew across his lips.
 "Sure.." The panther moved to the hidden door that lead into The weapons and supply room. "Take what ever you need, or anything that you can fit into. "

Offline Onyx Ashes

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2017, 11:01:49 PM »
"I think you want me to run around naked." Smile upon her lips turning around to saunter into the room which he just presented her to. Moths on the ceiling began moving around. Flitting here and there though remaining high up with the temple. The colored one seeming to have vanished from sight as soon as she stepped into the room. Milling about inside that room for a time sifting through whatever she could find. All she really found was some old slacks and a tunic. Both were a dull green in color and looked like some poor peasant had once considered them their Sunday best.  They were a little loose, though that would work. Not what she was used too, but then it worked well. She could not use the cloak so this was the next best thing. The tunic did have a hood just big enough to pull up over her head. Some shoes, browm colored, and the ensemble was complete! Waltzed back out looking demure with a smile. Felt kind of nice to get down to Earth a bit. If he were to loo she was naked under that ensemble. "This was all you had that I could actually fit into. Perhaps we can find something else when we reach a shop or town somewhere"

Offline Arashi_kuriyami

• Elder
    Attack Member
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2017, 03:21:05 AM »
A thick chuckle escaped the panthers lips. His ears perked up as his hands worked the thick liquid into his crimson hair.
 " Well, It certainly would draw less attention to myself". That smiled played on the corner of his lips as he watched her enter the hidden chamber.
 His eye's fallowing the moths as he continued to work the foul smelling liquid into his fur. He didn't like having moths in the temple, they did after all tend to eat cloth. Destroying what little he had managed to preserve of his village.
 However, if they were successful he doubted he would ever return to such a place. It was his home, and yet it was the grave of his people. Perhaps when they were free he could travel and be gone from this place. His heart was full of hope, hope that he to could enjoy a measure of freedom.
  The panther worked the rest of it into his fur, taking care to fluff himself the best he could. The grey gooey substance clinging well to his fur. Looking at himself he resembled a young lynx. Though that smell was strong at the moment would hide his scent. Yet, he could not hide his eyes. Those cold piercing eyes stared right back at him. It was the best he could do under such short notice. Perhaps a Thick Kasa hat would help hide his eyes.
  The panther started to dress himself. Pulling on an old tattered grey kimono. His pack was already ready when she waltzed back in. Those cool icey eyes of his locked onto her form. Even though the green silk was slightly faded she looked...Stunningly good.
 That Green Tunic hugged her form in all the right places. "Sure, If that is what you wish. It would be good cover for you".
 The panther let his hat hang on his back, Stirring the pot of rice soup and eggs. Dishing out a bowl.
 "Did you not find a weapon you can use"? He was curious as to why she carried no weapon. After all she had magic, but what happens when she was drained?

Offline Onyx Ashes

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2017, 04:28:50 PM »
"hmm....tighter than I would have expected, but this outfit will have to do. At least until we reach a town" She had not thought about gaining a weapon to use. She liked to move about unnoticed, but without her cloak she was resigned to this for now. "Perhaps a weapon would be my best bet."She saunters over to him. Little sway in her hips. Her eyes piercing him. Slight smile across her mouth. "Now. What kind of weapon shall I carry?" She got real close. Almost to the point that she was touching his form with her own. She loved this game she played. Always temping. Always pishing. Watching her prey. How he would respond. How he would move. He would have to deal with her this way. After all she was female and she was alone alot. She hovered right there. Inches away and just so close. That seductive gaze in her eyes. "Perhaps something small. Easily concealed. Dagger perhaps. Maybe two?" She'd slowly turn and step away. Tial curling behind her nearly missing his side by an inch or two as she waltzed over to pervay the selection he had. Her steps were measured. Like a lady moving gracefully across the dance floor. It was how she held herself. Even out here in the rough and wild she maintianed her composure and proper posture. So like a dragon. To be refined. Most were. They all held themselves to high standards even when they were forced to live outside their means. She was little different in that respect. Despite the fact that she was born into this world in disgrace. Her Mother had been...seduced. Quxysa, her mother, was a highly revered Blue Dragon. Long ago, around 200 years, Quxysa had run across a young Mist Dragon named Ksaazux Silver. He had been her underling for some time and had rose to some degree of prominence under Quxysa's service. Quxysa was quite impressed with him. So much so she allowed him to become her personal bodyguard. They grew close in their time together. This was frowned upon by other Blue Dragons. Mist Dragons were seen as lesser though they were just as powerful in their element (Water). One night of passion. One night had felled her mother's standing among her peers.
Quxysa did not care. Her daughter was her pride as well as her father's. Forced from their home. Forced to take "Material" forms and live among those they had ruled over. Cyrin was born to this world. The world of the "mortals" Still this meant the Cyrin was denied the teachings of her peers. Her powers, though great, were never developed properly so she was considered weak. It was her Mistress, Onyx, who had been teaching her to tap into them. Her understanding of her own powers, though, is still limited. her small hands feel across two small daggers. These seemed to almost speak to her, They were just right for her hands and would be easily concealed inside her tunic. They looked old and well used. The blades bore little nicks and scraped in them from usage though they looked to be sharp and ready. "what about these?" She spins on her heels easily to face him again. The tunic came losse and dipped down on her a little. She had it loosly tied for comfort. Now she was just looking for his attention again. That is right. She intended for the tunic to loosen some. The Daggers both have black handles and greyed blades. Simple daggers. Nothing fancy. looking at him like she did not notice her tunic now hangs more open than before.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 05:03:08 PM by Onyx Ashes »

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 13117
  • Total Topics: 1014
  • Online Today: 4
  • Online Ever: 102
  • (December 03, 2016, 10:17:35 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 1