Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 16, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Whodunnit!  (Read 625 times)

Offline Bones

• Global Moderator
  • Elder
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Yiffs: 1010
  • Awards: Attended the FW Truth or Dare Event 5/13/2017Attended the first FW Event Night 10/12/16
Whodunnit!
« on: May 09, 2017, 02:23:24 AM »
“Nobody owns life, but anyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death.”
― William S. Burroughs

Who will own death on this night?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Where: The chat only. User must be logged in to participate.
When: May 20th at 5PM EST. This will last at least two hours, and may stretch to four depending on multiple factors. Please plan accordingly.
What: An RP event which will consist of 2-5 sentence posts, wherein you will play a premade character, of which you will have some level of customization. Players/characters will work together to find out who the murderer is!
Who: There are seven open spaces for this event. Less will be fine, more will become cumbersome. Sign up while spaces remain!
Additional notes: Users must be logged into the chat for the duration of this event. If you cannot commit at least two hours to the event, please do not sign up and time out on everyone [if you have any concerns about this, feel free to message me]. Be respectful of your fellow player, and their committed time. [Exceptions, of course, exist. If something happens and you need to go, etc, that is understandable and will be adjusted to accordingly.]
On very tiny pivots do human lives turn.

Offline Bones

• Global Moderator
  • Elder
    Attack Member
  • Awards: Attended the FW Truth or Dare Event 5/13/2017Attended the first FW Event Night 10/12/16
Re: Whodunnit!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 03:38:51 AM »
As a note, those who participate in this event [not just log into the chat, but participate] may be awarded additional currency or entries into Mystery Egg Raffle! Play to win, guys.  8)

Offline Bones

• Global Moderator
  • Elder
    Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 08:59:25 AM »
Wanted to clarify that users who want to participate in this will need to sign up, and be ready ahead of time. The characters that will be played are pre-generated. While you can pick species, and appearance, you'll need to have your character's profile so that you can know how to play it, and I need to assign characters before the actual event.

So, if you are interested in joining, but not positive you'll be able to make it for sure, feel free to sign up and comment with information about why you might not be able to make it and things of that nature.

Offline Amariithynar

• Cub
    Attack Member
  • Yiffs: 0
  • If my name is too much a mouthful, call me Amari.
  • Awards: Attended the FW Truth or Dare Event 5/13/2017
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 07:17:47 PM »
Signing up goes in this thread, then? If so, signing up here.

Offline Bones

• Global Moderator
  • Elder
    Attack Member
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 12:46:00 AM »
Yeah, at the top of this one [and the ToD one] there should be a register button for signing up. :)

Offline Timber

• Gatherer
    Attack Member
  • Yiffs: 0
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 08:01:04 AM »
Count me in i should be able too
Don't tread on me,  restore the Republic
 Born to Pewpewpew

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 13128
  • Total Topics: 1018
  • Online Today: 3
  • Online Ever: 102